St. Louis’ Original Painter For A Day
We love serving our clients. This is why we’ve developed our very own Painter for a Day program. If you have a small project, Kennedy’s Painter for a Day can get the job done on time and at a very affordable rate. Taking advantage of this service means that you get the attention of an experienced and professional painter for your small painting projects, rendering crisp, clean results that can be difficult to achieve otherwise.
There’s no reason that you should slave over handling your own painting on minor projects when with the help of a painter for a day service you can rest easy while all the work is done for you. The muss, fuss, and mess of painting can be completely removed just by calling on a professional painting contractor. Though you may think you are on your own when conducting minor painting jobs that is not the case; give Kennedy Painting a call today and see what we can do for you!
Our Painter for a Day Includes:
- A Professional Kennedy Master Painter
- A Fully-equipped Kennedy Painting Vehicle with all necessary supplies
- Up to 8 hours of Quality Painting or Carpentry
- Interior or exterior work
Our Efficient, Expert Painter can:
- Change the color of a Small Bedroom
- Repaint your bathroom with mildew-resistant paint
- Freshen up your baseboards and trim
- Paint or stain your entry door
- Paint exterior trim and more
- Pressure Wash exterior surfaces
- And much more! Just ask, we’re at your service!
If you love our painter, keep him as long as you’d like! We can bill him out at our special daily rate.
The Kennedy Painting St. Louis Advantage
- BBB A+ Accredited Business
- 2 Year Guarantee on All Work
- 15 Years of Experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Upfront Pricing
Read Recent Articles
- Painting Walls and Built-Ins in Ballwin, MO
We recently finished an interior painting project for a homeowner who has a beautiful, but unique, design structure in their home. Specifically, they have a set of built-ins that fills one end of the room and, in conjunction with the wainscoting, leaves very little actual wall space.Rather than choose paint colors that favored only the…Read More
- Anti-Slip Flooring Options in St. Louis
Anti-slip coatings are essential for hazardous walkways or potentially slippery areas. Areas that usually need anti-slip coatings are: public walkways public showers school hallways or bathrooms pool terraces decks outdoor stairways kitchens porches sidewalks or walkways Anti-slip coatings can (and should) be used for both commercial and residential, indoor and outdoor properties that receive moisture or exposure…Read More