St. Louis’ Original Painter For A Day
We love serving our clients. This is why we’ve developed our very own Painter for a Day program. If you have a small project, Kennedy’s Painter for a Day can get the job done on time and at a very affordable rate. Taking advantage of this service means that you get the attention of an experienced and professional painter for your small painting projects, rendering crisp, clean results that can be difficult to achieve otherwise.
There’s no reason that you should slave over handling your own painting on minor projects when with the help of a painter for a day service you can rest easy while all the work is done for you. The muss, fuss, and mess of painting can be completely removed just by calling on a professional painting contractor. Though you may think you are on your own when conducting minor painting jobs that is not the case; give Kennedy Painting a call today and see what we can do for you!
Our Painter for a Day Includes:
- A Professional Kennedy Master Painter
- A Fully-equipped Kennedy Painting Vehicle with all necessary supplies
- Up to 8 hours of Quality Painting or Carpentry
- Interior or exterior work
Our Efficient, Expert Painter can:
- Change the color of a Small Bedroom
- Repaint your bathroom with mildew-resistant paint
- Freshen up your baseboards and trim
- Paint or stain your entry door
- Paint exterior trim and more
- Pressure Wash exterior surfaces
- And much more! Just ask, we’re at your service!
If you love our painter, keep him as long as you’d like! We can bill him out at our special daily rate.
The Kennedy Painting St. Louis Advantage
- BBB A+ Accredited Business
- 2 Year Guarantee on All Work
- 15 Years of Experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Upfront Pricing
Read Recent Articles
- 4 Common Painting Mistakes to Avoid
There are many facets to good quality painting, some of which are easy to overlook. Here are four mistakes people commonly make that compromise the quality of their paint job. Common Painting Mistakes Buying cheap, low-quality paint. The saying: “You get what you pay for,” is undeniably true with paint. High-quality, 100% acrylic latex paints adhere…Read More
- What Is the Best Paint to Use in a Bedroom in St Louis, MO?
What Is the Best Paint to Use in a Bedroom?An experienced painter will squint his eyes and hold his temples as he tries to answer this big question. There are, after all, multiple elements to consider, including: (more…)Read More