St. Louis Exterior Painting Contractor
A quality exterior paint job will restore the beauty of your home and protect it for many years. To achieve this for our customers, Kennedy Painting does not cut any corners; at every step, we use nothing but proper techniques and premium products. With excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail, we will make your St. Louis area home shine!
Our Exterior Painting Process Includes:
- Complete exterior power washing to remove loose paint, dirt, and debris.
- Sanding and scraping all areas with peeling or loose paint.
- Replacing any damaged or rotten trim.
- Filling holes and cracks to create a uniform surface.
- Carefully protecting all home features and plants with tape and tarps.
- Painting your home with the finest products available.
- Final touch-up of details and thorough cleanup.
Exterior Painting Projects
Click the image to view larger
We Can Paint And/or Stain Virtually Any Exterior Surface, Including:
- Wood Siding, Fascia & Trim
- Aluminum Gutters & Trim Wrap
- Vinyl and Aluminum Siding
- Stucco & Brick
- Decks and Fences
All of our work comes with a 2 year written guarantee to provide you with full confidence and peace of mind in your home painting investment.
Small Painting Projects
If you have a small exterior painting project, try our Painter For A Day™ program. Fully prepared with equipment and materials, one of our courteous, expert painters will spend a whole day working on the exterior and interior projects of your choice. Whether it's siding, trim, decks, or drywall, our Painter For A Day™ can get the job done right, on-time, and at a very affordable price. Click here to learn more.