YOUR ST. LOUIS INTERIOR PAINTING CONTRACTOR
An excellent paint job can create a stunning, elegant transformation in a home’s interior. Kennedy Painting guarantees beautiful, lasting results by giving meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of a project. We also use superior products at every stage of preparation, painting, and touch-up. As a premium St. Louis house painting company, our employees take care of you and your home.
Our Full-Service Interior Painting Process Includes:
- Free, in-home color consultations by an experienced professional.
- Detailed, considerate project planning to understand and meet your needs.
- Thorough, proper preparation of all surfaces, including drywall repair.
- Vigilant protection of all furniture, floors, and other home features.
- Expert painting with the finest products.
- Careful touch up of all details.
- Complete cleanup.
View Interior Painting Photos
Why Hire a St. Louis Painting Contractor?
An excellent paint job requires far more than just a brush and bucket. With years of experience, thorough knowledge of processes and materials, and proper equipment, a painting contractor can complete a job more quickly and safely than the average homeowner, and can produce a more striking, attractive result.
Health and Safety
Every year many homeowners are injured in falls because they lack proper ladders safety equipment, or because they do not know how to safely use what they have. In addition, lead paint in old homes, dust from sanding, and strong-smelling paints and solvents can pose health risks to the homeowner. A licensed, experienced painting company has the skills and equipment necessary to complete these tasks safely, without risking any adverse effects to the family or the home.
Just as the best person to fly a plane is a pilot and the best person to drill a tooth is a dentist, a painting contractor is the best choice for taking care of your home interior.
- Surface preparation: An experienced professional will spot potential problem spots and know how to properly prepare them to create a uniform surface. If this is not done, surface flaws will only be highlighted and made more obvious by a new paint job.
- Correct technique: Professional house painters know how to apply paint in a way that avoids the drips, roller overlap marks, and thin/bare spots that are the common result of inexperienced painting.
- Superior materials: Painting contractors always have on hand the finest brushes, rollers, drywall-repair equipment, and painting products. Most homeowners purchase budget tools that cannot perform to the same level.
Read Recent Articles
- Kitchen Painting in St. Louis
Kitchens are one of the most used and lived-in rooms of the home, and they also receive more wear and tear than most rooms in the house. Kitchen renovation is usually done in Spring or Summer, so there is no better time than now to start your kitchen project. Kennedy Painting can transform your kitchen…Read More
- How to Make a Room Feel Bigger
Paint is one of the most versatile tools in interior decorating. You can mix colors, change color schemes, add contrast colors, and use many other different techniques to create many different atmospheres. Here are a couple things you can do with paint and light to create a wide, airy atmosphere: Paint in light colors. Light…Read More