YOUR ST. LOUIS INTERIOR PAINTING CONTRACTOR
An excellent paint job can create a stunning, elegant transformation in a home’s interior. Kennedy Painting guarantees beautiful, lasting results by giving meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of a project. We also use superior products at every stage of preparation, painting, and touch-up. As a premium St. Louis house painting company, our employees take care of you and your home.
Our Full-Service Interior Painting Process Includes:
- Free, in-home color consultations by an experienced professional.
- Detailed, considerate project planning to understand and meet your needs.
- Thorough, proper preparation of all surfaces, including drywall repair.
- Vigilant protection of all furniture, floors, and other home features.
- Expert painting with the finest products.
- Careful touch up of all details.
- Complete cleanup.
View Interior Painting Photos
Why Hire a St. Louis Painting Contractor?
An excellent paint job requires far more than just a brush and bucket. With years of experience, thorough knowledge of processes and materials, and proper equipment, a painting contractor can complete a job more quickly and safely than the average homeowner, and can produce a more striking, attractive result.
Health and Safety
Every year many homeowners are injured in falls because they lack proper ladders safety equipment, or because they do not know how to safely use what they have. In addition, lead paint in old homes, dust from sanding, and strong-smelling paints and solvents can pose health risks to the homeowner. A licensed, experienced painting company has the skills and equipment necessary to complete these tasks safely, without risking any adverse effects to the family or the home.
Just as the best person to fly a plane is a pilot and the best person to drill a tooth is a dentist, a painting contractor is the best choice for taking care of your home interior.
- Surface preparation: An experienced professional will spot potential problem spots and know how to properly prepare them to create a uniform surface. If this is not done, surface flaws will only be highlighted and made more obvious by a new paint job.
- Correct technique: Professional house painters know how to apply paint in a way that avoids the drips, roller overlap marks, and thin/bare spots that are the common result of inexperienced painting.
- Superior materials: Painting contractors always have on hand the finest brushes, rollers, drywall-repair equipment, and painting products. Most homeowners purchase budget tools that cannot perform to the same level.
Read Recent Articles
- What’s the Best Kind of Paint to Use in Your Bathroom?
Bathrooms are unique. They’re smaller than many other spaces in the home, typically anyway, but they endure a huge amount of traffic, wear, and tear. There are also harsh environmental conditions at work, like steam from showers, splashes from kids, and drastic temperature changes, all of which put a strain on paint products. So, as…Read More
- Exposed Wood Ceiling Painting in Chesterfield
We worked on this project a few days before Christmas! It took a full day to prepare and paint the ceiling surfaces. We painted the entire ceiling black for a finished contemporary-industrial look in this basement. We often use this style in restaurants and commercial spaces. Project Process Description To start, we masked and sprayed…Read More