YOUR EXTERIOR PAINTING CONTRACTOR
A quality exterior paint job will restore the beauty of your home and protect it for many years. To achieve this for our customers, Kennedy Painting does not cut any corners; at every step, we use nothing but proper techniques and premium products. With excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail, we will make your St. Louis area home shine!
Our Exterior Painting Process:
- Complete exterior power washing to remove loose paint, dirt, and debris.
- Sanding and scraping all areas with peeling or loose paint.
- Replacing any damaged or rotten trim.
- Filling holes and cracks to create a uniform surface.
- Carefully protecting all home features and plants with tape and tarps.
- Painting your home with the finest products available.
- Final touch-up of details and thorough cleanup.
Why Choose Us As Your St. Louis Exterior Painting Contractor
With over 15 years of experience serving the needs of the St. Louis area, we know exactly what it takes to get the job done right with providing the best in whole home painting solutions. We take great pride in the quality of our workmanship and sustaining a strong reputation with our customers, which is a must as a successful locally owned and operated business. We even offer complimentary project estimates so there will be no rude surprises when it comes time to pay your bill.
All of our work is guaranteed, and we are members of the BBB A+, NAPP, as well as the Painting & Decorating Contractors of America. You get only the best in professional service when you call on one of our painting contractor. Make certain that you get work performed at an A+ rating by calling on the professional team of St. Louis painters at Kennedy Painting.
The Strength of Our Service
- 2 Year Gaurantee
- Special Maintenance Programs
- BBB A+ Accredited
- Premium-Quality Materials
View Exterior Painting Photos
Read Recent Articles
- How to Make Your Home Stand Out
One of the best ways to improve the exterior appearance of your home is to paint your front door a bold color and to make your entryway unique and inviting. Not only does improving your front entryway set your home apart from most homes, it also adds to the curb appeal and value of your…Read More
- Tudor House Painting in Sunset Hills
Tudor Trim Painting and Exterior Pressure Washing This customer in Sunset Hills wanted us to refresh their home by pressure-washing and by just repainting the tudor trim to help stay in their budget. The house painting project took a total of about 5 days and included: Pressure washing to clean all surfaces. Applying stain to…Read More